Question about Philips VOIP8411B/37 IP Phone

1 Answer

POISON ADVICE I was given the telephone number of the national poison information service which is a 24 hour service but lost the number. I know it was 0207 and followed by 183 but I failed to locate it after two hhours using different sites. I am desperate for the number can you help

Posted by angietw on


1 Answer


google is your friend

Posted on Aug 14, 2008


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

If a child puts a prenazone in her mouth

Call the Poison Control Center or 911.

Poison centers offer free, confidential, expert medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222 and online at

I cannot assess the situation as I have no idea how much the child may have consumed nor what would be a safe level. The Poison Control Center should be able to direct you.

If the child simply had one tablet that it did not swallow, a reaction is unlikely as sometimes this substance is prescribed for children.

Adult and child doses of prenazone differ. Just how you know whether the child swallowed a dose or multiple doses or just had one in its mouth is not clear to me.

And that IS significant, i. e. how much the child may have taken.

You can call the Poison Control Center which operates a 24 hours line.
American Association of Poison Control Centers

Sep 03, 2017 | Cell Phones

2 Answers

I' asking for Poison Control for help..

sorry but that is not what fixya can assist with .

Feb 23, 2017 | Home

1 Answer

2 year old bit off 1/2 of Ibuprofen and he weighs 22# is he in any danger and should he be taken to the ER

Call poison control or your physician.

  1. Need help? United States:1 (800) 222-1222

    American Association of Poison Control Centers

    Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
    Languages: English

Apr 11, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to poison a skunk

Poisoning A Skunk
Here are types of poison used on skunks:
Anticoagulant (rat poison): Includes warfarin, etc.
Antifreeze (Ethylene glycol)
Bromethalin (a different class of rat poison)
When many people think about killing animal one option that will often come to mind is using poison, but this really isn't a good way to deal with a pest animal. Laying out poison for a skunk can often have unforeseen consequences, and many domestic animals have been killed after getting to a poison that has been laid out for another animal. This is also an inhumane way to kill an animal, and the skunk will often look for a place to hide in safety, which can often lead to people discover a rotting carcass beneath their house or in a cavity in the property.

Be careful where you place it

Sep 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to kill poison ivy,sumaca, poison plants outside your house?

Ortho Brush-B-Gone is quite effective, but it may harm other nearby plants, so take proper care. Make sure you follow the instructions on the container, and wear protective clothing. Do not apply on windy days, and it's best to check the weather forecast to make sure rain doesn't wash it off before 24 hours has passed. Once the plants are dead, again put on protective clothing, eye protection, and a heavy dust mask over your nose and mouth, so you won't become affected by the toxicity of the plants. Remove the plants and place in a large plastic bag. (do not burn them, it will spread the poisons through the air) Then dispose of them in a proper manner. When you're done, remove your protective clothing OUTSIDE, so you don't transfer the toxins to your furniture or carpeting in the house.

Aug 12, 2014 | Garden

1 Answer

What are cures for poison ivy

Here's a good Wiki How article about treating poison ivy:

1. Take immediate care of your skin: take off and wash your clothes
2. Apply rubbing alcohol. You can apply rubbing alcohol to your skin to dissolve the poison ivy or poison oak oils.
3. Rinse the area with cool water. Never use warm or hot water, as this will open your pores and allow more of the toxins to sink in.
4. Completely clean the area. Regardless of the location on your body, make sure that it was thoroughly rinsed with water.
5. Don't scratch the rash. Even though the rash is not contagious, you could break the skin and allow bacteria to enter the wound.
6. Cool off the exposed area. Apply cold compresses or apply an icepack for 10 to 15 minutes.

Jun 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

I have a 2001 oldsmobile alero when i step on the gas pedal all the lights light up like the engine service & the rest of them do. would that be a computer problem or a glich?

Sounds like the computer, if working, is trying to tell you there is something wrong. But, if all of the lights go on, I would think it's a problem with the computer since it's unlikely that all of the systems would be red flagged or amber flagged and the car would still run.

Good luck on this repair.

Nov 01, 2010 | 2001 Oldsmobile Alero

1 Answer

Hi, My Hundyai i 20 clutch is making a click sound every time i press the clutch and is scary while driving on the highway . What ca be the reason for it ? Spoke to dealers and they want car at...

yes i have a thought,,, on poison though!!!! think on this for a minuet,,
poison's dont discriminate,,,ok,,you may get the rat,,then the owl eats the rat,,,the owl then dies...then the crow eats the owl,,,that also dies,,
then your neighbour's cat eat's the crow,,,that then dies,,,,,and what if any of them fed there young ones on this poisons rat??? they all die!!!
and i would not wish it on my worst enemy to watch an animal die from poisoning,,it takes hours or days to die from poisoning,,,in horrible pain!!
please think on this first before you use poison again,,,,,
im not trying to make you feel gilty or sad,,i hate rats too, i found the ultrasonic system works at close ranges,, but an engine block could stop the sound so you may be better using a fuw not just the one!
the more you plug in the better the cover you get,,,they do work!
but so will an air gun? and its much more fun shooting rats!
its faster than poison,,,and much safer than poison as you only get what you hit,,the rat!,,im sorry if i upset you that was not my intension

Aug 08, 2010 | Hyundai Accent Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Exposure to fumes

Immediately call the emergency telephone number on the package.
Failing that, call the national poison control hotline 800-222-1222

Jul 13, 2009 | Garden

Not finding what you are looking for?
Philips VOIP8411B/37 IP Phone Logo

Related Topics:

88 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Philips Computers & Internet Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76332 Answers


Level 3 Expert

13434 Answers

Herb Box
Herb Box

Level 2 Expert

117 Answers

Are you a Philips Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides