Question about Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep Cleaner Vacuum
Regarding the brushes not turning:
Your filter may need to be cleaned. It is located behind your brushes. With your tanks removed and the cleaner unplugged; tilt your cleaner back. The filter screen located behind your brushes can be removed by squeezing the sides of the filter and lifting and pulling toward you. Clean and replace.
It would be difficult for me to advise you any further without seeing exactly what you have done.
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Jul 26, 2014 | Hoover F7458900 Max Extract All Terrain...
Oct 02, 2010 | Electrolux UltraLux 2000 Bagged Canister...
Jun 25, 2010 | Dyson DC07 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Aug 05, 2009 | iRobot Roomba 4300 Robotic Vacuum
Jul 20, 2009 | Hoover F7452-900 SteamVac Upright Vacuum
Jun 11, 2009 | Hoover Tempo Widepath Upright Vacuum -...
Jun 02, 2008 | Dyson DC14 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Dec 22, 2018 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Oct 03, 2018 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!