I simpley can not do it my psp works in usb mode, and am able to access music that is on the saved threw my sony ericsson phone but. can not find where to save it all to play on my PSP System please can you assist me so can get more from my system
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: up loading music, Vids, Pics, Themes
Get a memory stick duo of any Gigabyte size you want, Turn on the psp and insert the memory stick duo.Navigate to SETTINGS, under SETTINGS scroll to the SYSTEM SETTINGS and press the X buttom. system settings will appear, then scroll to the FORMAT MEMORY STICK and press the X buttom. a message will appear and select yes, this will format the memory stick duo and create folders like MUSIC, VIDEO ,PICTURES etc. required by the psp. restart the psp system and you are good to go. remember to save MP3 songs you want to play on your psp to the MUSIC Folder on the memory stick duo when you connect it to your computer in USB mode. if you want to play WMA format songs, navigate to system settings and select the ACTIVATE WINDOWS MEDIA AUDIO(WMA), make sure you are in a wireless hotspot to connect to the internet to activate WMA playback. online manual for psp: click on the link. http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/psp/current/index.html Good Luck. if you need more help comment me back.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, this happend to me a few months ago when i dropped it on a hard floor at university. I had mobile phone insurance so simply got it repaired. What i would do is connect the W960 via usb to your pc, (fast file transfere mode) this will enable you to got all your pics/music/vids off. After this you can try a mobile update using sony ericsson update software or take it to a authorised repair shop. Hope thins helps mate.
Attach ur psp to ur comp. with a USB cord, if you dont see the music folder then create one , also create VIDEO, MP_ROOT, PSP, ISO, SYSTEM, THEMES, SAVED DATA and tranrsfer your musics in the music folders and games in your iso folders.
connect your psp to your computer using a USB cable and activate the usb connection on the psp system under settings menu. go to my computer on your desktop or laptop, find the psp drive and double click on it. click on the PSP folder, you will see a folder name called THEME. this is where you download and save psp themes to.
Use this site: http://download.qj.net/PSP-Themes-PSP-/catid/538 to download psp themes. please save the file to ptf file to your themes folder on your psp as I have described above. disconnect the usb cable and check on the themes.
Well your memory stick can be used for many things, however its main feature is to save data, you can save the progress of any game. You can also save your fotos, videos, music, themes for your psp, and wallpaper.
To save files from your computer simpli connect your psp via usb and under settings select usb connection... your computer should detect your psp automatically and you will be able to save your files on the corresponding folder
You don't have to create a themes folder on the on the memory stick duo, it is already created on the memory stick duo, all you have to do is to just connect your psp to your computer and activate the USB connection under settings on your psp, if you have firmware update 5.00 or higher, there is a feature called USB auto connect under system setiings which automatically switches to USB mode when you plug in a USB cable to your psp and your computer. STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THEMES TO YOUR PSP.
1. connect your PSP to your computer, go to MY COMPUTER on your desktop and click on the drive that represents your PSP.
2. double click your PSP drive and navigate to PSP folder and select THEME under the folder.
3. Now copy and paste this link to your browser to download many themes for your PSP: http://dl.qj.net/index.php?&catid=538&name=PSP-Themes-PSP-&p10=5
4. select the file you want, click on download, depending on your browser, click SAVE when you are prompted to RUN or SAVE the downloaded file. Please select the PSP drive under MY COMPUTER and select PSP, navigate to the THEME folder and save the file to this folder. Now disconnect the PSP from your computer and select THEME SETTINGS on your PSP, select THEME, navigate to the available themes and you will see a preview of the theme, select apply to use the new theme.