Question about Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-21CL10 21" TV
Please resold all pins of IC001 in main board of TV. Problem will be solved.
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2011 | Sony Bravia KDL-46V4100 46 in. LCD HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Oct 08, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA KLV-S40A10 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jun 11, 2008 | Sony FWD50PX2/S 50 in. Plasma Television
Nov 06, 2007 | Apex Digital AT2708S 27" TV
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: