One of the solutions is formatting your phone, but isn't it annoying that every time it happens you have to format your phone, i have another idea, i installed netqin mobile security, you can download it on nokia ovi store, it's free, after installing i open the application, then press the "SYS OPTIMIZATION tab" then, press the "optimize" button, exit. then try sending the message again... it should work... it worked on mine all the time.... i have a Nokia C7-00 also....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
for sending text messages :
1. call to your network operator customer care 2. request the message center number... 3.note it down 4. go to message settings>message center number 5. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ... Good luck
try to delete all Send messaged in your Sent folder in your Outlook. Because there is limitation of 2GB per folder, and if you reached it then all messages in Outbox can not be sent because they can't be copied to Sent folder.
you may have to check your settings on the nokia- may not have text message 'up-loading'- 'sending' set up. your service may allow 'free' incoming- but not sending! check your phone settings- may need to go on-line to alter your settings! or find info to set your phone! good luck!
All you have to do is go to your message setting on your phone:
1. Open Messaging
2. On New message sellect options at bottom
3. Open settings
4. Open Text message, you should see: Message centre, message centre in use ect..
5. Open message centres this should go to next screen then open again, this screen should have : Message centre name & Message centre number (from your network provider you need to find out what is the message centres name & number are e.g in Australia it should be SMSC1 and number is +61411990001) then just manually enter these in there.