The camera on my Wing wont turn on or anything. I click the camera button, nothing and i aslo try to access the camera through the menu, still nothing. I dont know why its not working, and I dont know what to do.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First, try to access the web site in a different computer that is connected to a different network. There are times that the site itself has the problem and not the computer.
If you can access the site in a different computer, then the problem has something to do with the internet browser that you are using. Try to use different internet browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera). OR, you may optimize your browser. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section. 3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History. 4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it. 5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'. 3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details. 4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache. 5. Click "Clear Now" button. 6. Close and re-open Firefox. 7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari. 2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache". 3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty". 4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences". 5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks". 6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button. 7. Select "Done". 8. Access your email.
Since you can't get into the menu, let's try a manual reset. Remove the card and the battery...press all the buttons...leave it alone for 20 minutes...insert the card and then the battery...turn it on.
Please consider the troubleshooting given below: (a) Remove the Battery from the Camera then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. (b) Reinsert the Battery pack and turn ON the Camera. Please make sure that the Battery pack is fully charged. (c) Next, try resetting the Camera to the original factory settings if the menu options are accessible on the Camera. Perform the steps given below to reset the Camera to the original factory settings: (i) Press the Menu button on the Camera to access the menu options. (ii) Press the right arrow on the control button to select (Setup) setting, then press the right arrow again. (iii) Press up/down/left/right arrow to select the Setup 1option. (iv) Next, select the Initialize Option and select OK. Performing the above mentioned steps will reset the Camera to the original factory settings.
If the issue persists even after performing the above mentioned steps then service will be required.
hi try to reset ur camera...To do such reset, turn on the camera and hold the menu button down for longer than 5 seconds. A message should hopefully come up on your LCD asking if you want to reset the camera. Select Yes... thank u!!! rate me!!
Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
Tip: If you are having difficulty resetting your iPod, set it on a flat surface. Make sure the finger pressing the Select button is not touching any part of the click wheel. Also make sure that you are pressing the Menu button toward the outside of the click wheel, and not near the center.