Question about i-mate JAM Pocket PC
you just made a "HimaClearJumpCode.exe" run on ur device(this file exists in ur upgrade folder),and now you are stuck in the bootloader mode
1-hard reset ur device(it wont boot,off course)...
2-plug it in the usb port,u should see that ur system has found a new hardware(if it doesn't,change the USB port)
3-now run the himaupgradeUt.exe.
If this does not work,
1-take the battery off device
2-leave ur device for 12hours without battery,so that backup battery drains...
3-put back the battery,recharge and enter the OS(this option wont work if u have erased the ROM)
4-rerun the upgrade...
The battery might be too low to be charged by the charger,if that is the case;
1) Remove the battery from the phone!
2) Take 3 fresh AAA batteries in series (total 3 x 1.5V = 4.5V)
3) Connect the (+) wire to (+) on the battery
4) Connect the (-) wire to (-) on the battery
5) Hold this in place for 60 seconds.
6) Put the battery in your phone
7) Switch on phone and start charging (via USB)
Posted on Apr 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2011 | i-mate Ultimate 8150 Smartphone
Mar 13, 2010 | i-mate Cell Phones
Feb 24, 2010 | i-mate JAM Pocket PC
Jun 29, 2009 | i-mate JasJam Smartphone
Aug 22, 2008 | i-mate JAQ Pocket PC
Nov 02, 2007 | i-mate SP3 Cellular Phone
Aug 10, 2011 | i-mate JAM Pocket PC
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: