- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Do you mean the camera can't works well with your new Nikon D50 battery?
But how about your original battery.
Maybe your new battery is not so compatible with your camera so the camera can't recognizes the whole information on the Nikon D50 battery chips.
If she can hear you - your mic is fine The most likely cause would be her mic or your speakers - did you make your speakers default in Skype? Vista TEST SPEAKERS Right click on speaker icon in System Tray or from Control Panel Select "Playback Devices" The speaker icon ( checked as working) and volume level graph should be visible Right click on the volume graph and click "Test" Left hand speakers followed by right hand should be heard
1) Make sure your webcam mic is set as default Vista TEST SPEAKERS Right click on speaker icon in System Tray or from Control Panel Select "Playback Devices" The speaker icon ( checked as working) and volume level graph should be visible Right click on the volume graph and click "Test" Left hand speakers followed by right hand should be heard
SET DEFAULT & TEST MIC Click "Recording" tab. To set required (webcam) mic as default - click on mic font to highlight and click "Properties" In lower dropbox display "Use this device enable" click 'OK' Click "Levels" tab and ramp up sliders ( adjust to suit later) Return to "Recording". Test mic by speaking and make sure volume graph displays
2) During the recording you may be picking up feedback from your speakers - try using a set of headphones
Im not sure I understood exactly the issue but the solutions are more than one ... you may just uninstall the web cam ...and set the mic you want to use and after that reinstall the web cam ...and you have every chances to be installed and the external mic to remain in use.. or ...to use the mic from the external pink entry of the pc ...just select it from the sound driver ...options.. in your capture program you might also have the choice for which mic to use .... in your yahoo messenger for example you have this choice on preferences /audio device.... you also may find on your control panel ...sound and audio device /audio../and for the sound recording audio device ...select the one you want... good luck !
LOOKING AT THE MIC ITS AT THE 1-2O CLOCK POSITION THE SMALL ****...DETAIL IS HERE ITS #3. http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=001.PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE TY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.RICHARDM69