Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Follow this link.
if it does not work try resetting the printer using the # and the number 6 buttons,holding them down and then inserting the power cord at the back of the printer.
In case it doesnt you can always contact a free online technical
support with an online live techbuddies technician at
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 26, 2010 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
Jan 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jul 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 06, 2008 | POSX POS-X ADP-300 Matrix Printer
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
469 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: