Question about LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Well, rules of electronics generally say...
Never turn it on if not completely dry (random powercharge from your battery could damage the whole inside)
So switch it off, take our you battery and sim card, and dry on a radiator (not too hot) at a temp. little higher than room temp. Do NOT use blowdryer, the water will get everywhere within. It will not dry in hours, leave it for a day.
Often the same works with the better built laptops if splashed over with water. Needs to be 100% dry, so wait or risk persistent keyboard or screen errors in the least.
Phones sometimes survive the hard liquer or water but the liquid better not be softdrink, carbonated or sugary... But i did see some pretty amazing samsung and nokia survivals lol...
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2011 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Jul 23, 2010 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Jun 29, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Mar 07, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Feb 07, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2017 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!