Hi, I bought the phone on 24 Nov 07. Now the navigator key, the answer key and the Get back keys are not working. Chkd with the service centre at Banjara Hills and came to know that the phone has to be handed over to them for a week to get it repaired. Hw come some body can give the instrument for a week and sit idle with out contacts?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To change the date on your Nokia N Series or E Series, follow these instructions:
* Click on the Menu button, highlight Tools and click the centre selection key (the ‘OK’ key)
* Highlight Settings and click the OK key
* Highlight General and click the OK key
* Highlight Date and time and click the OK key
* Highlight the date and click the OK key
* Use the Right Navigation key to highlight the year. To change the year back one year, press the Down navigation key once.
* Press the Red “End” key to return to standby mode.
Solution 1.Any time your phones gets wet or by accident the phone falls off in a pool of water the best remedy is to take the batteries off immediately, don't turn the power key on, and wait for 24 hours for the phone to dry out completely.
Solution 2. Alternate solution is go to settings,select call,select anykey answer, this way u won't need the answer key any more,
Solution 3. Change the keypad,go to the nokia service center.
The normal procedure for sending a text message in your phone is as follows. If this does not work, please take it to the nearest service centre before anything searious happens. Also the following instruction needs you to have your message centre settings filled as got from the service provider.
why not use the manual or call your customer service to guide you... sometimes it is much ok if you find the question to your answer by navigating the phone... soon you will be used to it.. and will not depend on calling or emailing a simple problem... :)