Question about Mitsubishi VS-60707 60" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Mitsubishi vs-60607 tv parts

Hi Slinte,

I have no luck to find the transformer for my tv. Do you know of any source that I can use to order my parts.


Posted by htb_97 on

  • sthomas4 Sep 21, 2008

    Because of the many complex problems recently identified by an experienced TV Repair Technician, I was advised to source an entirely new Main Circuit Board for my VS-60607 HDTV. Where can I source this circuit board. Thanks in advance for your quick response.


    Stephen Thomas

    e-mail: [email protected]



1 Answer

Sonny Berry

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Mitsubishi Master
  • 8,617 Answers

Go to this link and leave them a email with your model number and what part you need. They should have what youre looking for.

Posted on Aug 20, 2008


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What is an exact replacement for RCA 237470 transistor? I cannot find the RCA part anywhere. The RCA board placement # is Q14401

This is the HOT (Horizontal Output Transistor) for your TV. There are several part numbers that can cross over as a replacement. This should be done only if the original RCA part number is no longer available however. I Googled your "RCA 23740" and got result pages with several compatible part numbers from Sony, ISC, etc. Then I clicked "Shopping" on Google's result page and found 3 sources for the exact RCA branded part ranging in price between $6 and $12. If you dug around the regular result pages I'm sure you'd find plenty more sources as well.

A few words of caution: This transistor is associated with the flyback transformer circuit. The flyback transformer is the source for high voltage - and can result in a painful shock or burn if the circuit has not discharged completely before contacting it. Use caution.

I hope this helps & good luck! Please rate my reply - thank you.

Mar 19, 2011 | RCA F32649 32" TV

1 Answer

About parts of Sunpak 544 flashes!

IF you are working on them then you know the part number on the transformer. You may need to use Alibaba to see if the part is available in China.

Jul 31, 2017 | Sunpak Auto 544 Flash

1 Answer

Need to locate flyback transformer for Panasonic TV VS6087

Hi and welcome to FixYa,

Initially, pls try:
Good luck and Thank you for using FixYa. Happy Holidays.

Dec 16, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Samsung convergence yoke?

The convergence yoke is the item on the neck of the picture tube closest to the circuit board which plugs into the very end of the tube. You can get a service manual for your model at the following link that will identify all the parts as well as troubleshooting and part numbers.

Sep 04, 2008 | Samsung HC-P4752W 47" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Flyback transformer BSC 70Y

You will find the flyback on this site.

May 02, 2008 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

1 Answer

Old Sony KPR-53EX35

If you have snowy picture on this TV set, the problem is not your high voltage transformer,
The defective part is more likely the tuner or the IF section of the TV.
I would suggest to use a video source from a DVD player ot VCR and connect the audio & video output to the audio & video input on the TV. Do not forget to select video 1 or 2 on the TV.
Hope this helps.

Feb 15, 2008 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

Toshiba flyback transformer

Check this site: //

Jan 22, 2008 | Toshiba CN36G97 TV

1 Answer

Still not working after replacing the capacitors

Hi Jim, The problems I have found on these similiar sets are power supply problems and Horizontal transformer ( Flyback transformer ). The clicking I assume you are hearing may be the flyback transformer ( thats the big black transformer with the big red wire along with a couple of other wire coming off it ). The horizontal transistor is sometime the cause of this also, so if you have a transistor, or diode checker, check the horizontal transistor first. If the transistor is bad, it may be an indicatioon the transformer is also bad ( one will burn the other out sometimes). I hope this helps in some matter. Good Luck
NC Electronic
Mills, Wyoming

Jan 08, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65869 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Hitachi Multisystem TV model # C2980FS ..not powering on

First off you gotta tell us whats the right model and make as you have two listed here and both of these flybacks are avail. trough The parts are not listed online but get the toll free # or leave a message for them to get back to you. Now A flyback is not a user replaceable part for starters. It is soldered in and theres very high voltage inside these sets even after they are unplugged, and its not adviseable to replace a hi-voltage part in a set, unless you know the issues involved with replacing such parts. Good Luck

Jun 17, 2006 | Toshiba 35AFX54 35" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Mitsubishi VS-60707 60" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

148 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mitsubishi Televison & Video Experts

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1258 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76332 Answers


Level 3 Expert

13434 Answers

Are you a Mitsubishi Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides