- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can download the drivers from the epson website. You can finde them here: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=23762&prodoid=35836299&BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Downloads&platform=Macintosh&x=20&y=15
If reinstalling the drivers doesn't work. Try manually adding the device.
1. Start>Control Panel
2. Under Hardware and Sound click, Add a device
3. From there you should see your Printer/scanner. Go thru the prompts and it should be able to find and install the drivers from manufacturer site
Install another scanning software, if you have photoshop or any imaging software, you can use the scanner by going to the menu, then choose File, Import, TWAIN, Acquire and the scanner control will appear.
Or just go to My Computer and double click the scanner icon (in XP) to start the scanning assistant.
that link will take you to a site that will let you download the correct drivers and software for your printer.
you can also enter this into google search free software for then give make and model of printer then hit search this will then list loads of sites that will give you the drivers and softwarer to download for free
the best place to get it from if epson which is the link i gave you above as this will be virus free and is made by epson for epson so try the link above and you should have no problems just follow the instructions and when its downloaded you should be up and running.
Is this the one that you tried installing? when you opened the file do you have a sub installer folder as well? if you have sub uinstaller folder, open it up and install everything as well then try running the epson scan. keep me posted for any progress, thanks!
TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.03A Intel-based Macs with OS X (v10.5 - 10.5.x) compatible, PowerPC Macs with OS X (v10.5 - 10.5.x) compatible, Intel-based Macs with OS X (v10.4.4 - 10.4.x), PowerPC Macs with OS X (v10.2.8 - 10.4.x)
epson12093.dmg - 11.9MB - posted on 12/01/06
1. Make sure the shipping lock on the scanner is free see- set up sheet.
2. Remove all Epson software relating to this
4. make sure you are off line.
5. Fully disable any Anti Virus software
Switch off the unit and disconnect the USB cord
7. Now install the software and follow the
EPSON steps exactly -take no shortcuts