just give me the phones serial number........send it to [email protected]
and i will try and give you the code for unlocking.
In newer phones:
this step sometimes also works
If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to
3. When Incorrect SIM error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey.
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
tested on e-series phones - may work on similar models but not sure
please let me know the outcome