Question about Acer Computers & Internet
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Dec 19, 2010 | Acer Extensa EX5620-4025 (LXE970X025) PC...
Jul 04, 2010 | Acer Extensa EX4420-5239 Notebook
Jan 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2009 | Acer Extensa EX4420-5239 Notebook
Jan 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2009 | Acer Extensa 4620 Notebook
Oct 02, 2008 | Acer InviLink 802.11b (91.49C10.002)...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: