Question about Zizzle Toys
Based on your concern, you already reset the device by pressing the reset button on the back but to no avail. Resetting a device will bring back the factory state like when you first got the unit. I suspected that this is a hardware failure. If the device is still in warranty, I recommend to contact the manufacturer and let them set a free repair or replacement. You can email Zizzle via [email protected] and let them know about your issue.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
You may try the troubleshooting below that can be done to get the sound to work again with the Zizzle "Hooke on Phonics".
1. Use the steps below to change the sound card to something other than the Game Compatible setting.
2. If that does not correct the issue, you can bypass Microsoft DirectSound, and play audio directly through your sound card.
3. If you are still experiencing problems, check the following:
- Check that your speakers are turned on and connected to your computer.
- You can verify that your sound system is working by playing any audio file.
- Make sure you've closed any other programs that use audio, such as RealAudio, WinAmp, or Napster.
- If the audio still doesn't work properly, update the drivers for your audio card from the manufacturer's Web site.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2012 | Insignia NS-LCD37 37 in. LCD TV
Nov 11, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2011 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Jul 15, 2011 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Sep 05, 2017 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 08, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jun 27, 2011 | Williams Encore Digital Piano
the touch screen of the Camcorder is not working, please follow the
Please make sure that you're using fully charged batteries.
Turn off the Camcorder and turn ON again and check the operation.
Try resetting the Camcorder by pressing the reset button above the hand strap.
Note: In the above picture, 10 represent the reset button.
If the issue persists again, please perform LCD screen Calibration and check if that helps.
Please follow the steps below to perform the LCD Calibration
Perform a power resetting of the Camcorder. To perform power resetting, please
remove the battery pack, turn the Power switch to ON for more than 15 seconds,
turn the Power switch to OFF position and then reinsert the battery pack.
If the issue persists even after performing all the above-mentioned steps, service is required.
I hope this information will help you to resolve the touch screen issue of the Camcorder.
Feb 08, 2011 | Sony Handycam DCR-HC42 Mini DV Digital...
Feb 10, 2013 | Zizzle Toys
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: