Question about Electrolux Epic 6500 Vacuum
Unit runs but brush bar does not rotate, pushing the reset button does not do anything
Make sure there is nothing obstructing it from rotating. Your belt could have come off track as well. Make sure that it is attached firmly.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | Dyson Vacuums
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Sep 23, 2014 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
May 23, 2014 | Dyson Dc-18 "slim" Upright Model...
Sep 21, 2013 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Apr 28, 2012 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Apr 28, 2010 | Dyson DC15 All Floors - The Ball Bagless...
Dec 22, 2009 | Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with...
Jun 04, 2009 | Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: