Hi... my cousin gave me a dvd for my truck and i'm having a hard time.
It's an eclipse a/v 3423.... comes with another black box... a lot of wires.... first... I'd like to juice it up and see if it turns on... help.... to many wires and don't know which are positive and neg... thanks.......
*******important*********** the one in the product box is the the one i have.... it didn't have my model and wouldn't let me move on
Re: hi... my cousin gave me a dvd for my truck and i'm...
I had the same problem the wire colors should be labeld on the unit, what i did was i took the black *ground* and connected it to the negative terminal of my car battery, and I took the red *B+ aka power* and the yellow *its labeled battery backup* and i connected it to the positive terminal and the screen came on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i take my center console off all the time and the wires on the back of the lighter come off real easy, the black one i believe is the light bulb so you need to turn it to pull it out, then when you go to put it back, line the nobs up then turn it when its back in.
When he hit the screen, he most likely broke through the protective glass screen and broke the lcd screen that displays your picture. It's probably better for you to just replace the tv itself, it'll be more costly to repair the tv than to replace it.
if evrything is ok with the dvd (make sure the dvd is working fine), you need to hook up the yellow/ blue wires and yellow / black wires one for parking breack and the other for the breack chek the diagram on top of the alpine radio .
Sorry to hear about your cousin ... You will need to do a 'Hard reset' on the ipod touch: instructions can be found on the Apples manufacturer site but it goes like the following:
- While plugged into ITunes, Hold down the power and home keys down for 10+ seconds. - - Screen will go black
- Release the power
button but keep holding the home key until itunes says 'We have
detected an itouch in recovery mode'
- Restore as normal via iTunes
1. Disconnect the battery and the ac adapter and hold down the power button for 2 Mins. This will drain the static.
2. reseat the memory chips..Its located at the back on the compartment that has an icon that looks line 2 square boxes beside each other. Try with one memory chip at a time.
also reseat the hard drive.
If it still does not work then you may have to get it repaired.