There are several different methods in resolving this issue. Before you perform these methods, make sure that the battery of your cordless mouse is fresh. Then, try this first
Method 1: Resynchronize your device with the receiver loadTOCNode(2, 'moreinformation'); To resynchronize the mouse or the keyboard with the receiver, follow these steps. Note
When you synchronize
the mouse or the keyboard with the receiver, put the device near the receiver and put any other wireless
keyboards and mouse at least 6 feet away.
- Press the button on the receiver, and then verify that the light on the receiver starts to blink.
Note Some newer Microsoft devices are permanently bound to their receiver and cannot be reset. If your device does not have a button, skip to Method 2.
- If a dialog box appears on the screen in several seconds, follow the instructions that appear on the screen. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Press and release the Connect Channel button on the bottom of the mouse or the keyboard.
- Check the green light on the receiver. A steady green light means the synchronization was successful. If the problem persists, try steps 1 through 4 again.
- For the Wireless Notebook mouse: This issue can occur if the micro-switch on the bottom of the mouse is not released. Use a pin or a pen to try to release the button if it is depressed.
The following example shows the buttons to push to synchronize a wireless hardware
Method 2: Install the latest software
loadTOCNode(2, 'moreinformation'); Download and install the latest Microsoft IntelliPoint and/or IntelliType software. For more information, visit the following Microsoft Web site
I hope these works for you. Should you need the other methods, kindly reply for follow up. Good Luck!
"Understanding explains better..."