I have a clarion db 328r cd radio in my car, my problem is there are 3 slots on the back for 1 fuse. if i put fuse between slot 1&2 i lose all my radio station when i switch car of. if i put fuse between slot 2&3 i keep radio stations but radio does not switch off automaticaly when i switch car of. is there any way i can make keep the stations i have stored AND switch of automaticaly when i turn car off.
hope all that makes sense
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If You know the code:
1. Turn radio On 2. Display say "Code in" 3. Enter the Code by memory station buttons (4 digits)
If You enter wrong code for the first time:
1. Turn radio off. 2. Turn radio on 3. Press and hold the band "~" button 4. Display shows ==== 5. Wait till display say "code in" 6. Enter the code by mem. station buttons.(4 digits)
Important: You mast wait by Radio ON in = = = = condition, and not in - - - -!
The max. waiting time is 90 min.
TIP: Tested by PU-1570A Eeprom 93C46 1. Radio Off 2. Press and hold the Band "~" Button. 3. Turn the radio ON 4. Enjoy!
Did this just start when you replaced the battery or was already giving problems? If so I would double check the terminals to make sure you have the blk to ground and the red to positive and nothing was pinched/pulled loose while changing it.
Automotive radio is not really my fortay but this problem is fairly simple so here goes:
1. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button to display the clock.
2. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button for a couple seconds or longer to put it in set mode.
3. Press the search up button to set the current minute
4. Press the search down button to set the current hour
5. when finished press the BND button again and the clock is set...
If you would like the manual you can email me privately and I'll be glad to send it...
The manual has your solutions, and is available here:
You may have to go in from the main site (www.clarion.com) to reach this pdf file.