Try hard reset . Remove the batteries and insert new batteries . Sometimes this may work
Another chance is that lens is struck
* Carefully inspect around it for dirt or debris
* If you see any dirt or debris around the lens, use canned air to gently blow it away
* After removing dirt and debris, turn the camera on and off
This should work.
Try this alternate solution (got information from HP )
- Turn off the camera, if possible.
- If an SD memory card is installed, remove the card.
- Remove power from the camera as described below:
- If you are using only batteries for power, open the battery/memory card door and remove both batteries.
If you are using only the AC power adapter, disconnect it from the camera.
If you are using both batteries and the AC power adapter, remove both batteries and the power adapter.
- Wait for 15 seconds. Then reinsert the batteries and close the
battery/memory card door or reconnect the AC power adapter to the
camera. If you are using both batteries and AC power, try each method
- Turn the camera on and off. If the lens does not retract correctly or the camera does not turn on,
You need to take to service center .
Thanks for using FIxya