Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
We have now the above printer in our office!
When faxing it does not print a delivery report. Do you have any idea as how to activate this so that we can receive one?
To output a TX Report after every fax transmission, perform the following:
1. Press the Utility/Counter key.
2. Touch [3. Administrator Setting] on the touchscreen.
3. Enter the Administrator password (default password is 12345678).
4. Touch [OK] on the touchscreen.
5. Touch [7. Fax Setting] on the touchscreen.
6. Touch [7. Report Settings] on the touchscreen.
7. Touch [TX Report] on the touchscreen.
8. Touch [ON] on the touchscreen.
9. Touch [Exit] on the touchscreen to return to the normal copy screen.
Please send posotive feed back if this helps.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | Konica Minolta Konica 7145 Minolta Bizhub...
Aug 26, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 Copier
Aug 26, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Jan 22, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 10, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Feb 05, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 08, 2007 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF All-In-One...
Oct 31, 2007 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
1,594 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!