Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
To change the date on your Nokia N Series or E Series, follow these instructions:
* Click on the Menu button, highlight Tools and click the centre selection key (the ‘OK’ key)
* Highlight Settings and click the OK key
* Highlight General and click the OK key
* Highlight Date and time and click the OK key
* Highlight the date and click the OK key
* Use the Right Navigation key to highlight the year. To change the year back one year, press the Down navigation key once.
* Press the Red “End” key to return to standby mode.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2011 | Garmin Mobile XT GPS Receiver
Aug 30, 2010 | Garmin Mobile XT GPS Receiver
Aug 10, 2009 | Garmin Mobile XT DVD with City Navigator...
Aug 08, 2009 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
Mar 31, 2009 | Garmin XT Navigation Maps Software for...
Dec 24, 2008 | Canon Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital Camera
Jul 08, 2008 | GPS
Dec 31, 2007 | Palm Treo 700w Smartphone
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!