Does this help? I have copied and pasted it from the www.att.com
Support tab under the Wireless heading. I searched for Obtain PUK code.
Obtain a PUK Code
When the error message "ENTER PUK CODE" is shown on the screen of the device:
- Log into myAT&T.
- Select Wireless from the myAT&T tab at the top of the page.
- Select Phone/Device.
- Click Unblock SIM Card.
- A new page will open, containing the PUK code for your phone. Enter the code on your phone's screen to unblock the SIM and create a new PIN.
Unblock SIM Card
- Enter the eight-digit PUK code on the phone, then press OK/Yes.
Note: Some Motorola phone users need to enter **05* if "enter PUK" is not already displayed. After entering **05*, enter the eight-digit PUK code and press OK.
- Select a new PIN code, then press OK/Yes.
- Re-enter the PIN code, then press OK/Yes.
- If the codes were entered successfully, the phone is ready for use.
If the incorrect PUK code is entered 10 times in a row, the SIM card becomes permanently locked and a new SIM card must be purchased. If the device is requesting PUK2, call Customer Care at 800-331-0500.