I just purchased a LG VX5400 phone. I have been trying to connect my bluetooth H500 to the phone, but the phone is not finding it. It says that the bluetooth must be in discovery mode but i do not know what that means i did not have to do that with my sprint phone.
Power off the H500. Hold down the power/activity/main large button (have no idea what Moto really calls this) for 6 to 8 secs. The LED ring should stay lit solid at this point and is in discovery mode. Now have your phone search for the headset. Default password on the device is 0000.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here are the steps to connect your Motorola H500 to your Nokia 2680 phone:
1. Switch off your H500 by pressing the main button for few seconds.
2. Put the H500 in discovery mode. To do this, press and HOLD the main button till it glows a solid blue light (no blinking).
3. Open bluetooth in nokia phone. Go to Menu, settings, Connectivity, Bluetooth.
4. Select "Add a new Device" and search for H500
5. Click on the name select pair.
6. it will ask for pairing code. Enter "0000"
You are done. Revert in case you have any problem
Go to the Motorola web site and find the user manual for the H500. The instructions are there. The passcode is probably 0000.
Go to the LG manual for Bluetooth to find out how to get the phone to search for the new device when adding a device. The steps are probably something like this:
1. Turn on the earpiece and the phone.
2. In the phone menu, go to Setup or Options, then Bluetooth, then Add Device.
3. Choose Search for a Device
4. The phone will find your earpiece, so select it
5. The phone will ask for the passcode, so enter it (again, probably 0000 but check the H500 manual)
6. Wait several seconds for them to synch.
7. You are ready to go
turn bluetooth on your phone on. then on your bluetooth headset hold the power button for about 10 seconds or until you see the bluelight on steady. next on your phone in the bluetooth section klick ok on the search for device option, when you found the bluetooth with your phone it will ask if you want to use that device, klick yes, and it might ask you for a code, enter four zeros "0000" and that should connect automatic.
follow the steps below: • Setting the headset into pairing mode 1) Ensure the headset is fully charged 2) The headset must be switch off 3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue 4) The headset is now in pairing mode • Searching for the headset on the phone 1) Go to “settings” or “connections” 2) Select Bluetooth, then options 3) Select Devices and click add 4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found 5) Select the Motorola device and click add 6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’ 7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds. • The headset is now paired with the phone