Question about Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XBR950 60" Rear Projection HDTV
On my local channels and a few others the station logo and bottom scroll bar are not visible. it is like the picture is all streched out. i have hit e very button to try and fix it and nothing works, is my tv going out? it is a 2005 model i bought used
Good Day, mopar69;
Try this and if does not work, call SONY TV with Model and Serial NUMBERS, this sounds like you may have a defective light engine, and they are having problems with them, and they , Sony, are covering that device.
Restoring unit to Factory Preset Condition
1) Power off the set (set is now in Standby Mode).
2) On the remote, Press DISPLAY, CHANNEL 5, VOL +, POWER.
3) On the Remote press CHANNEL 8, ENTER.
4) Wait until Initial Setup is displayed.
5) Turn off TV sets power by the Remote or Front Panel button.
6) WAIT AT LEAST 3 MINUTES UNTIL THE LAMP COOLS DOWNS BEFORE UNPLUGGING OR DISCONNECTING THE AC FROM THE TV. If the set is not allowed to cool down the lamp may be damaged by excess heat build up.
I hope this was helpful, Good Luck, big IRISH.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2017 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 10, 2008 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...
Mar 20, 2012 | TruTech T2000D TV
Mar 31, 2011 | Emerson LC320EM8 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 24, 2009 | Dynex DX-LCD37 TV
Jan 01, 2009 | Panasonic PT-56WXF95 56" Rear Projection...
Jan 25, 2008 | GE 27GT277 27" TV
Dec 01, 2007 | Sanyo DS27910 27" TV
Mar 27, 2015 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XBR950 60" Rear...
Apr 28, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XBR950 60" Rear...
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!