If the touch screen of the Camcorder is not working, please follow the troubleshooting steps.
- Please make sure that you're using fully charged batteries.
- Turn off the Camcorder and turn ON again and check the operation.
- Try resetting the Camcorder by pressing the reset button behind the LCD panel.
my sony dcr hc21 touch - shajanrs_84.jpgloads/images/shajanrs_84.jpg" alt="shajanrs_84.jpg" class="h_mi" />
- If the issue persists again, please perform LCD screen Calibration and check if that helps. Please follow the steps below to perform the LCD Calibration.
- Perform a power resetting of the Camcorder. To perform power resetting, please remove the battery pack, turn the Power switch to Play/EDIT/ON for more than 15 seconds, turn the Power switch to OFF position and then reinsert the battery pack.
- If the issue persists even after performing all the above-mentioned steps, service is required.
I hope this information will help you to resolve the touch screen issue of the Camcorder. If you require any clarification or any help, please let me know. Thanks for understanding.