Question about Sony Handycam DCR-HC21 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Heres what your going to do:
1. install the driver came with your camcorder(if you have the installer cd) or download it from thier website or thier support.
2. plug the usb or the cord came with your camcorder to your computer. it should be recognizing by your computer. now your ready to transfer it.
3. your computer should have a movie maker such as Ulead movie maker, Nero movie maker, Windows movie maker, etc.. installed on your computer. this applications will use as your transfer your videos.
4. after you detailed your video save it with any video types that you like such as avi, divx, dvd, vcd, etc...
5. now burn your videos with nero burning software and presto its on the disc now.
if you have further questions just ask me!
hope that helps! thanks for rating my post!
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2015 | Video Cameras
May 18, 2008 | Hitachi DZ-MV230A DVD Camcorder
Aug 10, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TR416 Camcorder
Apr 20, 2010 | Video Cameras
Mar 13, 2010 | Olympus Stylus 710 Digital Camera
Jan 27, 2009 | RCA DRC8300N DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 26, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-E55 DVD Recorder
Jul 24, 2008 | Olympus FE-210 Digital Camera
Oct 12, 2007 | Olympus EVOLT E-500 Digital Camera
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: