Question about Acer Computers & Internet
You can try by defragmenting all the drives.
following the instructions to do it:
1. right click on my computers and select manage
2. under storage you wil find disk defragmentation.
3. all the drives wil be displayed on the right hand side.
4. right click on each drive at a time and select defragment option.
5. do not use the system while you are defragmenting.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2014 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Nov 18, 2009 | Sony Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Nov 11, 2008 | IBM Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2008 | Compaq Armada E500 Notebook
Sep 20, 2007 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: