Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The paper won't feed then message says out of paper but it'ts not
Open the back of the printer and then clean the rollers at the back. After that unplug the power cord at the back of the printer while it is still on. Then try to print after that. If it will still that it is out of paper then the sensor of the printer is already damage. You could either service the printer or replace it with a new one.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2012 | Casio HR-100TMPlus Calculator
Oct 20, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects
to the PC.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only
PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
Dec 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 16, 2009 | Tech Solution TS-4500 Shredder
Feb 09, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 10, 2009 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 10, 2009 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2008 | Tech Solution TS-4500 Shredder
Jan 08, 2008 | Winsource Tech Solutions TS-4500 Cross-Cut...
Nov 30, 2007 | Tech Solution TS-6000 Shredder
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: