I have got a problem of Files Hiden. When i opened Control Panel there is no Folder View. When i tried to do any thing it asked me "Insert U3 Smart Driver" But I couldn't find that Driver, But I do have 4GB SanDisk Cruzer Flash Driver. So Please support me for more. Yetbarek From Ethiopia, Adama / Nazareth
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
insert 2 GB USB click start control panel administrive tools computer management disc management you can defragment this USB drive or you can right click select properties tools check now tick in both boxes to scan for and repair/recover any bad sectors and automaticall fix any corrupt files or tick in one box then return after it has fixed the first task then tick the other box
Try to read the drive in different USB ports - or different computer entirely to see if the problem is limited to a particular USB port or computer. If the the problem follows the drive, there is likely a problem with the drive itself.
You should also try to gently push up, down, left & right on the drive while it is connected to the USB port. The thinking is that if there is a damaged connection in the drive, you might be able to complete the circuit while pressing in different directions. If you can get the drive to light up - you should try to copy all files from the drive while pressing on the drive in the direction that keeps it lit - until all files are copied. Once completely copied, the drive should be discarded as it is no longer reliable, unless of course, it is still under warranty.
Easiest thing to do is use Windows Explorer. (Not Internet Explorer...careful.)
If you do not have an Explorer icon on your desktop:
Open Explorer by going to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Windows Explorer.
You can also go to Start>Run and enter explorer in the box and hit Enter.
In Explorer you have 2 sides (panes). If you click the little + next to My Computer, it will open up and you should see your new Cruzer listed. It should be the highest letter named drive if you put it in just before you start this procedure.
On the right side should be your My Documents. If not already expanded click once on the My Documents on the left side.
You can do one of two things here. You can:
1) Click on the My Pictures (or what ever folder they are in) in the left side. The files and folders will show in the right side. You can work with entire folders or with individual pictures. Right click on a folder/picture and go down to Send To...and it will open up to show all the drives possible. Just go down the the letter drive of your Cruzer and click it. The file will be copied.
2) You can click on a folder/file on the right and hold down the left mouse button. While holding it down, move (drag) it over to the left side and place your cursor over the drive until it is hilighted and release the mouse. The file(s) will be copied to the drive.
I hope you can follow this. If you have any problems, just use the Comment button and I will try to help further.
this happens when there is virus in your cruzer. copy all the required data to your computer, then format the cruzer. and the copy these files to it, your problem will surely get resolved... thank you. plz rate me...
Your SanDisk Cruzer® Micro SDCZ6-2048 (2 GB) USB 2.0" may be giving problem due to the internal errors.
Therefore 2 GB card may be scaned through anti virus, if problem repeats then format ur card from the computer.