Question about Sony Ericsson HBH-GV435 Bluetooth Headset Headset
1. Make sure the headset is fully charged, turned off and within 1 m (3 ft) of the phone.
2. Press and hold the On/Off button for at least five seconds, until you hear a long high-pitched beep and the light flashes red and green. The headset is now in pairing mode.
3. If your phone supports auto pairing, press "Yes" when the question Add device? appears in your phone. If it doesn't, continue with the next step.
4. Prepare your phone in accordance with the phone instructions for adding a Bluetooth device. Please note that for some phones you may need to enter a passcode. The headset passcode is 0000.
1. From the Home screen, tap the applications bar.
2. Tap Settings > Wireless controls > Bluetooth settings.
3. Mark the Bluetooth check box.
4. The phone starts to search for the device. Make sure that the device is in pairing mode. If needed, tap Scan for devices.
5. When the device becomes visible in the Bluetooth devices found list, tap to select it.
6. If needed, tap the text bar to enter the passcode (0000 by default) and tap OK.
7. You can now start using the paired Bluetooth device. The status of the pairing and connection is shown below the name of the Bluetooth device in the Bluetooth devices list.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: