Question about Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
There are a couple of ways. The easiest one is to use the Panasonic voice mail system which has an auto attendant built-in. It can be programmed to answer incoming calls, play a menu and let the caller dial extensions or ring the operator. If no one answers, it can take messages and provide the voice mail for the system. The TVA system has a LAN card that can send voice mail to email. It's optional in the TVA-50 and included in the 200.
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2014 | Panasonic Advanced Hybrid Kx-t7730 White...
Oct 11, 2012 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Aug 01, 2012 | Polycom IP 301 SIP IP Phone
Jun 06, 2011 | Mitel 5224 IP Phone
The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all
lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line or pool is not assigned to a button, the green
light next to that button is off.) The following ringing options can be shown by the green light
next to the line or pool button:
? Immediate Ring - on steady
? Delayed Ring - flashes slowly
? No Ring - flutters quickly
3) Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the
currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4) Continue programming, or exit programming mode.
For incoming calls, the line selection (hunt sequence) is set by the local service provider). For outgoing calls....again....it depends on the system. For the Partner ACS:
1) Press FEAURE 00, SYSTEM PROG, SYSTEM PROG, CENTRAL PROG at extension 10 or 11.
2) Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Automatic Line Selection.
3) Press **.
4) Press the line, pool, or INTERCOM buttons in the desired order. The valid entries for Automatic
Line Selection depend upon the type of extension:
? Key Extension: Outside system lines, Left Intercom (the factory setting)
? Pooled Extension: Pool 880 button 1, button 2, Left Intercom, Right Intercom (the factory
setting), Pools 881-883, individual lines
For each button pressed, a display similar to the following appears:
Automatic Line Selection
5) To exit Automatic Line Selection, press **.
6) Press CENTRAL PROG and enter a new extension number, or exit programming mode.
Changing line ringing and line selection are tasks that are normally reserved for the Administrator of the telephone system.
Jan 06, 2011 | Lucent 18D Corded Phone
Dec 02, 2010 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
May 06, 2009 | TalkSwitch CT.TS001.124001.US...
Sep 02, 2008 | Avaya Lands Phones
Feb 22, 2016 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!