Question about Watches
your watch supports Time Zones , Automatic time Updates, Automatic adjustments of DST.
First Verify Correct Home City Is Selected
1. In Time Keeping Mode (That is The Digital Display shows time and Day of week)
2. Press Button (A) long enough to country code start to flash resendly purshased a casio 4772 - nightflare_4.pngay.
3. Press Button (B) or Button (D) to change Country code to current one.
4. After Selecting Desired Country, Press button (A) TWICE.
Now Country Code will be saved on watch.resendly purshased a casio 4772 - nightflare_7.pngorted Country codes are:-
To Activate DST (Daylight Saving Time).
1. resendly purshased a casio 4772 - nightflare_5.pngng Mode (That is The Digital Display shows time and Day of week)
2. Press Button (A) long enough to Digital Display start to flash.
3. Press Button (C) TWICE to Display DST Settings.
4. Press Button (D) repeatly to cycle through three DST Options:-
A --> DST is set on Automatic Mode. If Your country uses DST, the watch will Adjust DST Accordingly.
OFF --> DST is set to disabled. No DST is applied to Main Time Settings
ON --> DST is Set to On. DST is applied even if your country doesnot follow DST.
5. Press Button resendly purshased a casio 4772 - nightflare_6.pnge Selected Option.
Default values (Factory Settings) when you bought this watch is
This way you can set DST
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2017 | Casio Watches
Jul 11, 2008 | Casio Watches
Mar 13, 2011 | Casio Watches
Oct 05, 2010 | Casio EFA119BK1AV Watch
Feb 01, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Jan 28, 2010 | Casio Sea-Pathfinder SPF40-1V Wrist Watch
Jan 14, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
May 08, 2017 | Casio Watches
Oct 26, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Mar 10, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
603 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!