I understand that your HP G55 prints the same page again and again.
* Restart Spooler:
To resolve the issue, restart the spooler by following these steps:
1. Click Start, and then Control Panel.
a. For Category View:
1. Click Performance and Maintenance.
2. Click Administrative tools.
3. Double-click Services.
b. For Classic view:
1. Double-click Administrative Tools.
2. Double-click Services.
2. Locate print spooler on the list, right-click and choose Restart.
A progress message will appear and the spooler should be clear.
You should now be able to print or remove the printer driver as
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to press the enter key on the top of the printer to start the alignment. On some of these devices you will need to place the printed alignment page face down on the scanner and then hit the enter key so that the printer can read the printed alignment page.