Question about Computers & Internet
Welcome to Fixya. A blue screen error message that begins with STOP: 0x000000xxx is due to software, Hardware or driver related issues.
On the image above you need to obtain the 3 important information so that you will know what is the cause of the problem.
Are example of the of the information that you need. You can run Scandisk to check ofr error on hardware.
How to run ScanDisk
- Double-click My Computer
- Highlight a local hard disk drive by clicking on it once
- Right-click the highlighted local drive
- Click Properties
- Click the Tools tab and click check now to check the drive for errors.
- The computer will need to restart in order to run scandisk without getting interrupted.
- Although not required we suggest having Scandisk automatically find and fix any errors found.
If you experience again the blue screen please let me know so that we can fix the issue. Get the 3 information mention above.
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 15, 2012 | AOC Envision L32W461 32 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 14, 2017 | Blitware Technology Driver Fetch
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2010 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Jun 02, 2008 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 05, 2008 | Dell InspironTM 600m Notebook
Jan 21, 2008 | Hitachi UltraVision CineForm 55VG825 55"...
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!