IRiver H10 20 GB
I am using windows2000 OS, can not yet justify a faster Pc to run XP .. following is what I use to load and manage my MP3 audio files on my H10 20GB
>using an alternative to WMP 10, I use 'EasyH10' .. prepares an H10 player without iriver
plus or Windows Media Player 10 based on music and playlist files transferred manually using windows Explorer
Info re Easy_H10 URL http://www.misticriver.net/wiki/index.php/Easy_H10
- connect USB cable between Pc and H10
- place H10 in 'Lock' position
- use a tool ( refashioned paper clip ) to press the reset button
- start H10 in USB Mass Storage Device Mode... Hold down 'O' button, continue holding 'O' button
while you press the 'On / Off ' button until screen displays USB connection, after emergency display
- In Windows Explorer locate the ' removable drive'
- Transfer your music files with tag information to 'Music' directory on H10
- Run EasyH10
- for Media database construction to display songs in MUSIC mode.
- Playlist conversion, a necessary process for your playlist files to become compatible
(recognizable) with an H10 player.
- EasyH10 also imports/exports tuner presets from/to a text file.