Question about Zynga Cafe World
Posted by Anonymous on
Try refreshing the page one or twice. Press F5 to refresh. If refreshing does not result in your game loading properly, try the following troubleshooting techniques:
Firstly you're going to want to update your browser
If you are using Internet Explorer then head over here to see if a new version is available.
If you are using Google Chrome then head over here to see if a new version is available.
If you are using Mozilla then head over here to see if a new version is available.
If you are using Apple Safari then head over here to see if a new version is available.
Having an updated browser will help improve your gameplay experience. To check which browser version you have go to the Help menu and click About.
Next I want you to clear your cache
Doing so will make your system run faster. Internet pages will load faster and better game features will be able to be taken advantage of.
For Internet Explorer
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Select Tools > Internet Options.
3. Click the Delete button in the Browsing History section.
4. Click on Delete.
5. Restart Internet Explorer.
For Google Chrome
1. Click on the Tools menu (it is the wrench in the upper-right corner).
2. Click on Clear browsing data.
3. Check the boxes for thetypes of information you wish to delete.
- Clear browsing history
- Clear download history
- Empty the cache
- Clear saved passwords
- Delete cookies
4. Click on Clear Browsing Data.
5. Restart Google Chrome.
1. From the menu click Empty Cache.
2. When asked if you are sure click Empty.
3. From the Safari menu click Preferences.
4. From the security dialog box click Bookmarks.
5. Click Show Cookies.
6. Then click Remove All.
7. Click OK to close Preferences.
1. Select Tools > Claer Recent History.
2. Select everything from the time range to clear menu.
3. Click Clear Now.
4. Restart Firefox.
1. Under the Tools menu select Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click on the Internet Symbol (the globe).
4. Click the Custom Level button.
5. In the Settings list scroll down to Scripting.
6. And under Active Scripting click the radio button to the left of enable so that a coloured dot appears in it.
1. Select the Properties option from the Gears Icon at the top right of your browser.
2. Click Content.
4. Click OK.
5. Restart Firefox.
1. Select the Preferences option from the Gears Icon at the top right of your browser.
2. Select the Security tab.
4. Close the Preferences window.
5. Restart Safari.
The next thing to do is use a plug in connection instead of a wireless connection (This increases your connection timings).
Disable pop-up or ad-blockingh software.
Download the latest Flash player
If you need help doing this then see my tip here: http://www.fixya.com/support/r6775220-not_able_play_youtube_videos
Well thats about as much as you can do.
Wishing you many happy uninterrupted gaming hours.
Posted on Feb 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2014 | Zynga Cafe World
Aug 02, 2013 | Facebook Apps
Feb 24, 2011 | Facebook Apps
Jun 26, 2010 | Microsoft Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 10, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 23, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 15, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2009 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2014 | Zynga Cafe World
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: