Question about Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Posted by jameslwood52 on
Bosch clasixx 1200
This video will show you How to find the fault on a Washing Machine that Won't Drain or empty the water away on Bosch
Please remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel for all appliance tutorials
a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
And don't forget to like us on facebook
Posted on Aug 05, 2013
SOURCE: Fabric softener stays in drawre
We just had a tech come out to fix this problem for us. Essentially, the problem is that the fabric softener builds up and gets clogged. He cleaned out a solid hunk of frabric softener gunk, and suggested that we dilute our fabric softener with water to keep this buildup from happening again.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
SOURCE: bosch 1200 classic express washing machine wont spin
Providing the machine isn't requiring major breakdown repair, the problem should be solved by emptying the machine and cleaning the drain pump. If this is obstructed the maching won't drain or spin as any bits left in clothes (paper clips, coins, nails, screws etc) wedge themselves into the (what I call a fly wheel) the pump impeller wheel at the back. If the fly wheel can't rotate the machine cannot pump or spin.
So.........turn off the washing machine before you fiddle about with it. Then, at the bottom right-hand side at the front of the machine there's a drop down door. Take this down and take it off. Then, lower the drain hose from its holder and pull the hose out of its housing. Be very careful if you're doing this while you have very hot water in the machine. To be safe, let the water cool before starting. Next take off the closing cap from the hose and empty the water from the machine. There are times when the water doesn't empty by this method so carefully open the door to the machine and bale it out. If the water does come out via the hose, have a suitably sized bucket at the ready as up to 20litres can be drained. Once you've done this, put back the closing cap of the drain hose and returned the drain hose to its holder, unscrew (anti clockwise) the petrol tank cap look-a-like placing a towel underneath as a little residual water will flow out. The pump impeller (fly wheel) must be able to rotate so clean out any residual fluff from the thread of the pump cap and pump housing before returning the pump cover and screwing tightly on. Put back the drop down flap and, hopefully, away you'll go again.
Hope this is of some help.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
SOURCE: bosch excel 1200 express will not rinse,drain or
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
SOURCE: my Bosch classic 1200 express washing machine wont drain or spin
Possibly a blocked filter or pump.
Ths filter should be at the bottom right front of washer, sometimes behind a removeable cover at the bottom of washer.
To clean it, unscrew anti-clockwise, remove and clean.
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
SOURCE: conditioner remainig in dispenser
Same thing happened to mine. I stripped the drawer out and found that the small syphon tube which sucks the conditioner out of the drawer was blocked with a jelly like deposit. Stripped the syphon down and cleaned it all out and it now works fine again.
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: