Question about Kodak Easyshare CD82 Digital Camera
I had success with this
1. Do not save any new file to memory card.
2. Connect the memory card to computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in My Computer.
3. Download a photo recovery software, recommended one is asoftech photo recovery (simply because i was using it and it worked)
4. Install and open the photo recovery program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your deleted photos.
Posted on Nov 02, 2012
That's why one is always asked to back up
everything important on at least two hard drives or locations. So, I hope you
can learn a lesson to make backups of everything important at least on two memory
cards or storage device.
But, now, you should act carefully to get back your needed data:
1. Stop using this SD card right now in case that any new file on it may overwrite your deleted files.
2. Connect this SD card to your computer via a card Reader.
3. Download a SD card data recovery freeware to retrieve all your lost photos back.
This professional data recovery freeware has helped many people around me restore their inaccessible data off from a phone/camera memory card or hard drive. It could be a good choice for you to go on.
Try to read more detailed information of this SD card data recovery freeware here:
4. Do not save or back up all the restored data on the same card in case of any data loss.
Posted on Sep 22, 2013
I suggest you the Hodo photo recovery. Photo Recovery offers Windows users a great way to recover lost, deleted
or formatted photos, music, video files and other multimedia files from
digital camera, external hard drives, laptops and desktop, USB Drives,
and memory cards. It supports scanning of storage devices with storage
capacity up to 2TB and comes with many flexible options to facilitate
your image recovery.
the article will guide you how to recover the deleted files from the SD Card.
Posted on May 23, 2013
Card Data Recoveryis professional photo recovery software to recover deleted, lost, corrupted orformatted photos, videos, and auido files from various memory cards, such as,SDHC card, SD card, CF card, memory card, memory sticks, USB devices, digitalcameras, hard drives, and zip drives.
Posted on Aug 02, 2011
Yep, photo recovery software. If you are using a memory card, take no more pics until you've recovered the photos, take the card out of the camera. This is to reduce the chance of you overwriting some of your "lost" photos. There are actually many good (no-kidding) freeware photo recovery software options that are available to help you recover your photos. This article reviews and outlines several of the better ones.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2012 | Cameras
Mar 05, 2012 | Olympus X41 Digital Camera
Jul 12, 2011 | Nikon Coolpix S550 Digital Camera
Jun 29, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W120 Digital Camera
May 25, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare Z740 Digital Camera
May 12, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Nov 28, 2009 | Samsung L210 Digital Camera
Oct 11, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jun 06, 2014 | Kodak Easyshare CD82 Digital Camera
Jul 28, 2013 | Kodak Easyshare CD82 Digital Camera
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: