Question about Nokia Cell Phones
To download a theme from a PC to your phone you need either of these: bluetooth or usb cable that can connect you to your PC, For bluetooth do the following:
1. Go to where the theme is located on the PC.
2. Right click on the theme.
3. And click on send to, under send to, you will see bluetooth device. then it will start sending to your phone.
For usb device do the following:
1. connect your usb to the PC and the phone.
2. go to where the theme is located.
3. then copy the theme.
4. open where the phone is located and paste the theme there, thats all.
I hope this helps?
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2012 | Nokia Lands Phones
Dec 28, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jul 14, 2009 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Mar 22, 2009 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
Feb 23, 2008 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!