Question about Samsung SCH-U450 Cell Phone
Once a phone has been water damaged it will never work properly again. Water - even fresh water - contains salt. And, salt is an excellent conductor of electricity. When the water evaporates, salt deposits still remain. This causes the phone's electronics to short circuit causing a variety of problems.
The cost to repair the phone will far outweigh the cost to replace it. Repairing it does not mean that it will continue to work properly.
My advice is to sell the phone on eBay for parts. Let the buyer know it has suffered water damage. And, replace it with a new phone. You'll be much happier in the long run.
Posted on Feb 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: