1) This server is a G3 , latest is G5 . It is outdated unsupported equipment.
2) Your continuous beeps on boot up with no video seems to indicate VGA card problem . Just put in another cheap VGA card and retest.
Good luck on solving your problems , hope I have helped you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check ram try hitting f8 on boot see if you can get into safe mode? if u can then try running chkdsk /f in dos mode if that doesnt work run a scan in safe mode if cant get into safemode at all,get a bootable erd commander 2007 and boot with cd,choose your windows installation if you see it and use restore option,if you dont see windows installation at all try backing up ure data if necessary using usb adaptor for hard drive n copy data to other pc nad re install windows