Question about Yahoo Messenger
Hi bro dont worry
please note that ur present version is corrupted. so u must first uninstall this? just follow me to uninstall ur presnt version? okayy
step 1)Open My computer - Control Panel - Add or Remove programs and click and open this file and when it is opend, scroll down and select Yahoo Messenger and click " chang./Removel? ur your messenger wl be uninstalled?
Here is the link for Yahoo messenger 10 us to ne installed on ur PC
Now u install yahoo messeneger 10 us and not yahoo messenger 10 India (this has no voice facillity)
2) Now Open the messenger with the same id n pass word u r using for Yahoo mail
3) On top of the yahoo messenger page click on "Messenger"
4) Scroll down and click on" Yahoo Chat" and Select " Join a Room" and click
5) On "Join Room " page Scroll down and select " Regional" and click and select the Country u want? Say " India" (if ur country is India or choose any country u like) and click on it and then all the rooms will appear on the right half of the page?
6) Select the Yahoo Public Room u want to be in? Say " Delhi Global Chat" and click on it?
then the yahoo wl start to connect to the room and u must click " Enter Chat" box
7) Now u r near the room and here u wl be asked" To enter the chat room, please enter the characters shown above". U just type whatever excatly character is there in side the rectangular slot and click " Submit".
Now u hv entered achat room and so see there are many ids just like u and u click someoen and say hi and get chatting
plz do not give ur personal details like tel. no or address unless u r sure of the person?
give sometime for trusting?
good luck and happy chatting
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 20, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 10, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 31, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 18, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 14, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 29, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: