How to upgrade my 3310 to 3315
If you only wanted to Know procedure, this is exactly how you need to go about it :-
To upgrade 3310 to 3315 you need to reflash your phone to new version.
Seems to be first version used both in 3310 and 3315 (Asian version of
3310). After 5.45 firmware for both is the same. From this also changed
PPM packs (for example, Polish is now saved in "N", not in "J").
First of all you must remove SimCard from phone and charge battery.
Below you will find full step by step solution:
1. By using Universal Box v3.0 make a backup of flash from your phone
with range 200000 - 400000 (it will be safe backup if somethign will
goes wrong). If you don't have Universal Box v3.0 you can use
standalone Dejan Flasher and Mbus cable.
2. With Universal Box v3.0 or Dejan Flasher upload software 3315
(v5.45) that can be downloaded from our Free flashes-> Nokia page -
please take oportunity to vote for us. Start address is 200000
3. After flashign operation ended run software KNOK that can be
downlaoded from our page "Free Download-> Nokia". Connect phone to
function RJ in Universal Box or if you don't have Box use Mbus cable.
In Mbus function choose - Phone Settings -> Quick set FAID
4. Then choose Phone Settings -> Set new imei - and enter IMEI of phone. You can read it on back of phone.
5. Then choose Modify Lock -> Reset SP lock. After ended this choose once again "Phone Settings -> Quick set FAID "
6. All is completed. If phone require security code please enter 12345.
Let me know, if need further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Oct 12, 2009 |
Nokia 3310 Cellular Phone