Question about One For All URC-6011 Remote Control
Hi, unfortunately there is no code for insignia dvd players with this remote. But you can do a code search and see of another code will work for it. Usually there is another code that is compatible. Try these steps below,
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its
library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
5. To lock in the code, press and hold SET until the LED blinks
twice, then release SET.
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps 1
through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the
device you are searching for.
Posted on Feb 11, 2011
if you have already tried "code search" then you may have to return that remote and get a different name brand of universal remote.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2010 | Insignia LCDTV26 26 in. Television
Mar 01, 2010 | Insignia IS-DVD040924 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 09, 2010 | Insignia 32" 720p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Jan 06, 2010 | Radio Shack 15-2146 Remote Control
Aug 16, 2009 | LG BH100 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Aug 02, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS55P DVD Player
Jan 28, 2009 | LG BH100 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Oct 29, 2007 | Televison & Video
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: