Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Yes any store that sells the console you have will have the usb cord you need.
Posted on Feb 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2015 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2012 | Acu-Rite Acurite Wireless Indooroutdoor...
Jun 06, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
1) Install the network adapter on the printer, if necessary. Many wireless printers have the adapter pre-installed, but if this isn't the case, turn off and unplug the printer. Then, remove the back cover on the adapter slot and place the adapter into the slot.
2) Plug in and turn on the printer. Then, insert the drivers CD that came with the printer into the CD drive of the computer. If you've misplaced the CD, the drivers can be downloaded from the website of the printer's manufacturer.
3) Configure the network adapter. Once the drivers installation has loaded, select "Using a wireless network" and then select "Next". Usually, there is a User Agreement at this point, to which you will agree and press "Next".
4) Connect the laptop to the printer using a USB cable. Connect one end into the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to a free USB port on the computer.
5) Finish configuring the network adapter. After connecting the laptop and printer with the USB cable, select "Create or modify the printer's wireless settings" and then click "Next".
6) Connect the printer to a wireless network. The wireless setup utility will automatically open after the adapter has been configured. Find your wireless network in the "Wireless networks found in your area" and select "Next". Then verify this information on the next screen.
7) Connect the laptop to the printer through the wireless network. Now, disconnect the USB cable. Make sure that both the laptop and printer are connected to your network. If they are, you're now set up.
Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2009 | Kodak (1723949) Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
Jun 15, 2009 | Linksys WUSB54GC 802.11g/b Wireless...
Nov 05, 2008 | Linksys WUSB54GSC Compact Wireless-G USB...
Jul 25, 2019 | Games Video Game Consoles & Games
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: