Question about Gateway NV55C03u Laptop
It is better to use your browser to clean-up temp internet files.
For Internet Explorer do the following...
1. while in Internet Explorer
2. click on Tools in either the Menu or Command bar
3. click on Internet Options at the bottom of the pop-up menu
4. on the Browsing history part of the Internet Options window
5. click on the Delete... button
6. on the resulting Delete Browsing History window
7. check-mark Preserve Favorites website data
8. check-mark Temporary Internet files
9. make sure everything else is not check-marked
10. click the Delete button at the bottom of the window
If you want to delete other items, check-mark them prior to pressing Delete button.
If you want to manage Temporary Internet Files click on the Settings button
and set appropriate options in the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings window.
Finally, click OK when exiting to save the changes otherwise click the Cancel button.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Open Disk Cleanup by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Disk Cleanup, and then, in the list of results, click Disk Cleanup.
In the Drives list, click the hard disk drive that you want to clean up, and then click OK.
In the Disk Cleanup dialog box, on the Disk Cleanup tab, select the check boxes for the file types that you want to delete, and then clickOK.
In the message that appears, click Delete files.
Nov 25, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 901 XP Notebook
Jul 04, 2011 | Acer Aspire One D255 Netbook
Nov 02, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional with...
Feb 15, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
Dec 14, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Oct 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2009 | Averatec D1002UHCE-1 All-In-One Intel...
Nov 29, 2007 | Maxtor OneTouch III Mini Edition 120GB...
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: