Question about Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook
The easiest way to fix this problem is to perform a power drain. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Turn off the system completely.
2. Unplug the AC adapter from the power outlet.
3. Remove the battery from the unit.
4. Now, press and hold down the power button for about 15-20 seconds.
5. Put back the battery in and plug the AC adapter.
6. Reboot and observe the system.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jun 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: