Question about Vehicle Parts & Accessories
We need additional details about brand and model and in what year and car model was installed.
Have you tried pushing the reset button on the wiring harness? It may be hard to find, or tightly taped on the the harness.
Tell us news.
Posted on Feb 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2017 | 2005 Dodge Durango
Apr 26, 2015 | 3100L 1way Security System
Jan 10, 2010 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Oct 29, 2009 | 2002 Volvo S40
Jan 11, 2009 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Dec 08, 2008 | 2005 Pontiac G6
Oct 26, 2008 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Jun 27, 2008 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!